Wednesday, August 4, 2010

did ya miss me?

oh em gee. how 2 months can fly by so quickly. and my blog has been so lonelies in the mean time. rest assured, i've kept busy though.

we took a trip to santa monica to play at the beach on may 31st.




we went to salt lake city for 5 days last month and went to lagoon and the zoo.

(girls at lagoon's water park area)

(girls & hubby in the prairie dog burrows)

went to a luau in june


and in between just doing all that there is to enjoy around this city without getting too hot. child's play, chuck e cheese, pump it up, splash pads.



i turned 24 6 days ago. i feel like i'm no longer in my early 20s and am now in the mids. ima big girl now :) i got my very 1st massage on my bday and it was a little bit of heaven. on my bday night, i went to my fav shopping place-town square, and ate at a new restaurant called nu sanctuary with a few of my mommy friends :) this place was super cool & sleek & i enjoyed myself. i got an inflatable husband as a gift & i blew him up at the table & he sat with us. i got giant edible gummy bears too and they are tasty. i also got a free stay at the silverton hotel last friday thanks to @guynsincity and also @jennotjenn who forwarded her win to me. awesome peeps. the kids & i relaxed, played, had fun swimming, & looking at the aquarium. it was a good time!



my summer school classes are coming to an end in 2 days. but i got to prepare myself for fall classes on the 23rd. it's going to be intense. it always is.

i actually have to write a paper, do 2 finals, 2 discussion posts, and a post test. so yeah, i should kinda do that before i get overwhelmed. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment