Saturday, January 8, 2011

lonely blog out in the cold with no one to love.

yeah, that's my blog. poor bloggy. well im working on a post for ryland's 1st birthday! my little man has been 1 for a couple weeks now! woohoo! the party was a success and so much fun! hoping to get that up soon. :) i go back to school in 10 days. well, hopefully. im having some huge financial aid problems so we'll see if i can get those worked out. :/ in the mean time, i have been completely soaking up my time off and loving every minute with the kids. well not every minute. you know there are some minutes where they get slightly annoying. ;) alright, going to work on that 1st birthday party post! peace.



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm a new follower and I love your blog! It seems like we're going through some of the same craziness in life: I'm also 23, have a 1st birthday party to get through (tomorrow), and I'm in college studying Health Promotion & Education :) I'm unfortunately also dealing with financial aid issues too in my last semester! Hope everything works out for you and feel free to follow my blog:: http://momdadandbabymakesthree.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete